Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent wipe
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Black front air intake and radiator grille with chrome insert
- Black rear diffuser
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Glavanised body
- Rear window aerial
- Reflectors in all doors
- Tailgate with integrated rear roof spoiler
- Automatic coming/leaving home lighting function
- High level 3rd brake light incorporating LED Technology
- Range adjustable headlights via infotainment system with LED daytime running lights
- Rear number plate lights incorporating LED technology
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Automatic post collision braking system
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Electronic stability control (ESC) including Electronic differential lock (EDL) and ASR (Traction control) with deactivation via infotainment system
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- ACC - Adaptive cruise control with front assist, distance monitoring, city emergency brake and speed limiter
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Drive mode selector
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Front assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitor, city emergency braking + predictive pedestrian protection
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Power assisted speed sensitive electro-mechanical steering
- Ultrasonic front and rear optical and audible parking sensors
- Automatic dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor
- Body colour door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Remote electrically foldable door mirrors, door mirror puddle lights and reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passengerâ€™s door mirror
- 3 rear three point seatbelts
- Airbags - Driver's and front passenger's, curtain airbag, Driver's knee, front side impact and passenger's airbag deactivation switch
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver/Passenger optimised head restraints
- Pre crash preventive occupant protection
- Three point height adjustable front seatbelts with tensioners
- Tyre pressure loss indicator
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Car-Net App-Connect
- 8 speakers
- Composition media system
- DAB Digital radio receiver
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- MP3/WMA compatability
- SMS Functionality
- USB and SD card connectivity
- Stop/start system
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- 8" colour touch screen
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Instrument cluster in white
- Misfuelling protection device
- Multifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumption
- Speedo, rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display, exterior temperature and fuel gauge
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- Battery regeneration during braking
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Brushed dark silver decorative inserts in dash and door panels
- Chrome plated air vent surround
- Chrome-plated light switch surround
- Polar night black centre console
- 3 rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat backrest
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Isofix preparation for 2 rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 4 load lashing points in luggage compartment
- Bag hook in luggage compartment x 2
- Cooled glovebox
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment and two rear air vents
- Grab handles front x 2, rear x 2 with integrated coat hooks
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Load through provision with rear centre armrest and cupholders x2
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather trimmed gear knob
- Overhead storage box
- Pearl grey headlining
- Storage box in luggage compartment
- Storage compartment in roof console with cover
- Storage compartments in front doors
- Storage compartments in rear doors
- Stowable luggage compartment cover
- Sun visors
- Three spoke multi-function leather trimmed steering wheel and gearknob
- Variable boot floor, height adjustable and removable
- Front and rear reading lights incorporating LED technology
- Instrument lighting white adjustable panel illumination
- Interior light delay
- Luggage compartment light
- XDS electronic differential lock
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Mirror pack - Golf
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Steel space saver spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
- Manual air conditioning
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Atlantic blue
Trim - Cloth
- Zoom cloth - Titan Black
|Maximum speed||123 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1000 cc|
|MPG (urban)||65.7 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||74.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||70.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.0 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1820 kg|
|Vehicle length||4258 mm|
|Vehicle width||1799 mm|
|Vehicle height||1492 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2620 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||104 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.