Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Intermittent rear wash/wipe
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Rear roof spoiler
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Coming home function
- Dusk sensor + auto driving lights
- Front fog lights
- LED rear lights
- Range adjustable headlights
- ABS+EBD+Brake assist
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- ESP with EDL + ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill hold function
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Speed sensitive variable PAS
- Auto dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor
- Body colour door mirrors with integral indicators
- Electrically heated + operated door mirrors
- 2 rear 3 point safety belts
- 2x3 point front seatbelts with pre-tensioners
- Door open warning reflectors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front seat side impact airbags
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Seatbelt warning
- Two tone horn
- Front + rear carpet mats
- 2 Zone electronic climate control with automatic air recirculation
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 2 bag hooks in luggage compartment
- 2 cupholders
- 3 spoke multifunction leather steering wheel with radio controls
- 4 lashing points on luggage floor
- Aluminium pedals
- Black roof lining
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather gear knob
- Leather handbrake grip
- Lockable/illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Luggage compartment cover
- Storage compartments in doors
- Front footwell illumination
- Front reading lights
- Interior light with delay
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- MDI with USB/iPod connection cables
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Discover navigation system with 6.5" colour screen + radio/CD player and aux in
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Flat tyre indicator
- Multifunction computer - Highline
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Brushed aluminium instrument surrounds
- Chequered flag decorative inserts
- 2 rear head restraints
- 50/50 split folding rear seat backrest
- Easy entry slide seats (access to rear seats)
- Height adjustable front seats
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Sports front seats
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Steel space saver spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Solid paint
Paint - Special
- Special solid - Pure white
|Maximum speed||141 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1984 cc|
|MPG (urban)||37.2 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||53.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||46.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||7.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||5.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||6.1 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1750 kg|
|Vehicle length||4256 mm|
|Vehicle width||1810 mm|
|Vehicle height||1406 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2578 mm|
|Tank capacity||55 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||142 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.